COVID Induced Boredom

 Darn it I have gone and put COVID in the title!

Well restrictions are beginning to feel extended and a bit of a grind. Haver to admit to the occasional twinge of boredom. I understand and appreciate that boredom reflect a lack of imagination and that it is all in the mind.  The news goes round and round there is no sign of levelling up and only foodbanks and Amazon seem to be expanding operations and activity.

Neither of which particular the first reflects positivity.   Hearing the Amazon drivers are not properly employed was a bit of a shock I had assumed the company had honourable values.  This is outside my circle of control 

Two strategies for things in my circle 

    - meditation and breathing exercises to empty the head. 

    - live LP recordings played loud to fill the head and block out the noise

onwards we go


Comments

Popular Posts